Software “Client-Bank” is developed for creation of automated system of secured electronic document exchange between the bank and clients with use of computer and communicational networks including internet. Personal computers with MS Windows and Internet Explorer are used on client end.
- Client connects to Bank through provider of internet services. Server machine of provider is used as transport hub for internet connection of Client-Bank. There is no need to install any software on provider’s server or on client’s computer.
- “Bank – Online” technology’s main feature is utilizing central data base located in the bank. Client operates data base in real time. This data base is updated constantly with documents, received from Client and with documents, coming for Client from automated banking system.
- Software and information tools, required by Client for work with data are kept in bank, they are mobile and can be handed over to Client on request. Internet Explorer allows to save such software on client’s computer and update it when necessary,.
- Technology “Bank–Online” allows work with documents which are kept in bank’s data base simultaneously by several representatives of the Client. (i.e. Director and Accountant) from remote workplaces.
Access to Client-Bank service is provided to those clients who have open current accounts. In order to start work clients must:
- Have access to internet network;
- Conclude standard agreement;
- Receive information security tool;
- Ensure meeting requirements to software and hardware.
Start working with Internet-Client-Bank (Ukrainian version)
Start working with Internet-Client-Bank (Russian version)
Start working with Internet-Client-Bank (English version)
Download client’s workplace (ZIP-archive or SFX-архів)
Documentation about "Client-Bank" (Ukrainian version)
Documentation about “Client-Bank” (Russian version)
Telephone for technical support: (044) 590-00-05